Who we are...
The ISES-Cyprus is the National section of the International Solar Energy Society (ISES).
The main objective of ISES-Cyprus is to promote activities within the framework of the International Solar Energy Society.
These aim at the development and application of science and technologies associated with Solar Energy, the Renewable energy sources (RES) and the viable, sustainable development especially concerning the interests of the island towards 100% renewable energy.
The Cyprus ISES Section Aims:
- Bioclimatic building design
- Planning of urban
- Regional infrastructures
- Innovation breakthroughs
- Policy mechanisms and changes
- Water resources and waste management
- Energy conservation
- Utilization of renewable energy sources
- Sustainable development
- Climate Change mitigation
- The protection of the environment
- The island’s tradition and culture.
Board Of Directors
Dr. Marios Georgiou
Dr. Stelios Ioannou
Dr. Despina Sergidou
Dr. Kypros Milidonis
Dr .Marios Karmelos